The Wrapped Sarung (Navy Blue)
ANAABU ON REPEAT!
We are bringing back your favourite easy silhouette to the table - The Wrapped Sarung is made of 100% cotton, The Wrapped Sarung protrudes traditional, yet a hint of modernity in its design —knotted tie nips for sophistication and elegance and asymmetrical bottom panel imitating the structure of the stairs of traditional Malay houses.
- Pair it with The Panel Top for a complete look
- For a more casual look, pair the sarong with a tucked-in loose shirt
- Throw a waist belt on to elevate the look, or
- Wear the sarong as a dress and layer it with The Loose Kebaya as an outerwear
- Pair it with The Kurta, wear it as a kain pelikat for men
How to wear:
- Wrap the rope around your waist and tie the knot to secure, or
- Twist the rope twice, wrap them around the waist and tie the knot to secure.
- 90% opacity
- Two adjustable rope for easy tying
Available colours: Checkered Red, Checkered Blue & Checkered Yellow
*Items are sold separately for top and bottom, not as a set. Photos are for styling purposes only.
Female model is 170 cm/49 kg wearing S/M size.
Measurements taken laid flat in inches (Circumference for Waist & Hips)
- Machine washable in cold water
- No bleach
- Dry under open air. Tumble dry low
- Iron under medium setting